- Living in Montreal, Canada. This might change soon, I’m exploring different opportunities in various cities. Stay tuned.
- Enjoying an espresso and exploring various cafes in Montreal. Follow me on Instagram to see more.
- Attending weekly Toastmasters meetings to improve my communication and public speaking skills.
- I am completing my Professional Diploma in UX Design from the UX Design Institute. And following the “Become a User Experience Designer” learning path from Linkedin Learning. (Formally www.lynda.com)
- Learning Web Development and Ruby on Rails from Code Academy.
- Exploring Le Wagon Montreal curriculum and reading their reviews
- Reading Confessions of an Advertising Man by David Ogilvy.
- 30 mins of Vipassana Meditation every morning.
- Daily walking (30–60 mins), followed by physiotherapy for my left shoulder. (Aggravated an old hockey injury playing hockey) Once, my therapy is complete, I will resume training at Crossfit Griffintown However, I might show up for the open class. Focusing on squats, rowing and assault bike. Anything that doesn’t involve my any shoulder movements.
Last Updated: January 31st, 2019